Must be over 21

MP's Unicorn Bar Lounge follows California state law


We require all of its patrons to be over the legal alcoholic drinking age of 21. If you are not recognized at the bar as a regular patron you will be asked for your current California Identification Card, California Driver License, United States Military Identification, or Valid Passport.

Other Identifications may be accepted but the bar has the right to refuse service if the identification given is not one of these valid ID's.

To be accepted into MP's be ready to show your valid California ID right away.

We make no exceptions, without identification that proves that any of our patrons are not over the age of 21 will not be admitted.